"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project cost $7.5 million, and was funded by the Federal government.
- The project was funded on May 11, 2012 with a total of $555,662.
- A way has to be found out of this situation if we are to fund new projects.
- Over 195 individual projects across 43 states have been funded.
- "I've read no reports that the project was actually funded and under way."
- As of November 2008, the project has not been funded.
- As of 2008, the project is still not fully funded.
- About $2 million of that project is funded by state and Federal dollars.
- The couple made their first donation of $1.5m to fund the project in 2008.
- The project is funded by a $32 million grant from the state.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.