"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But during the 13 years in which the project was developed, the total costs were more than $75 million, he said.
- More than $750,000 has already been spent on developing the project.
- Still short of funds, the project was not developed for many years.
- Many have also developed projects with major film and television companies.
- Two associated projects are being developed to support the new line.
- After an extensive situation analysis, a project or program is developed.
- She spent 14 years developing the project and was paid $80,000 to direct.
- Various projects are now being developed to benefit local community.
- The project would have been financed and developed by 32Group.
- The project is developed by the consortium of two companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.