"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As of 2007, it spends over £195 million each year on 394 projects aimed at helping these same groups.
- The local government have made efforts to implement projects aimed at poverty reduction.
- This is a project aimed at building a computer which can process one million floating point operations per second.
- But it would also set back a project aimed at helping the region better compete in the world economy.
- There are other projects aimed at the elderly as well.
- This is a project aimed at encouraging older people to take up new interests.
- This year's act would spread the money over a range of projects aimed at cleaner air and water.
- Support for projects aimed at young people and women's associations should also be a priority.
- The producers are also moving ahead on several other projects aimed at an Arab audience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.