"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The success of this project led by the agent on the site, helped a whole new industry begin.
- The people leading the project are from the video game and technology world, not Hollywood.
- One thing we all know about Windows 7 is the management team that will be leading the project.
- For example, management should trust them to lead projects, or support teams.
- As the Foundation's president, she led numerous projects in support of children.
- It brought back some of the people who led the Apollo programs and other successful projects.
- "The board found itself having to lead projects around by the nose, because she wasn't there to do it," one exchange source said.
- It was designed in 1953 and the project led by Walter Just.
- Wouter will lead the project and becomes the first director of the academy.
- However, the team's development priorities regularly changed, and the programmer who led the project left several years into production.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.