"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project was initiated in 1996 and planned to continue for 10-12 years.
- The project was initiated in 2006 and is currently under development.
- The project was initiated in 1990, when conditions looked far more promising.
- He has initiated projects in various areas, such as economic development, education and environmental protection.
- To deal with these challenges, several projects have been initiated.
- Several projects, connected with the education of young people in particular, have been initiated.
- The project was initiated to provide greater access to some of the 100,000 images within its collections.
- However, the State continues to promote itself and many projects have been initiated.
- It is the first project initiated through a regional decision-making process.
- In this respect the foundation has initiated different local and global projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.