"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some residents of the neighborhood filed a lawsuit, trying to stop the project.
- A group of residents is trying to stop the project and its six new buildings.
- "Why should we stop the project just because there's a few business people who want to have it scaled down for their own purposes?"
- And stopping the project would force "young black men" into a life of crime.
- They have gone to court to stop the project.
- However, Richardson's other activities led to his requiring to stop the project.
- The environmentalists have not given up hope of stopping the project.
- How would Cloud quickly determine this sort of dependency and stop the project?
- Despite legal action by some environmentalists to stop the project, work continues.
- Once there, Roberta begins to work out a way to stop the project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.