"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project was approved by the government in May 1988.
- She died, however, before the park approved the project four years later.
- If this project is not approved, just how would these jobs go to China?
- If the project is finally approved, it will be part of L13 as well.
- Without his vote the project would not have been approved.
- In 1992, the project was approved by the government with a budget of S$148.2 million.
- The individual projects had been approved by the 303 Committee in 1967 and 1968.
- If the project is approved as expected, work could be finished by summer.
- The project was approved by law on 8 November 1864.
- The building started being built when the city hall approved the project on May 26, 1925.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.