"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new studio will handle projects requiring high-quality sound reproduction.
- The agency has also handled projects for the Bulova brand.
- You will also handle projects involving large sums of public money.
- He said Chase hoped to create specialized teams to handle different projects and still offer a full range of products.
- No human civilization could handle projects of that duration, or ever would be able to.
- "But many companies want an Internet environment, where they can quickly form teams to handle projects and solve problems."
- Modern humans could never handle such projects as this.
- It deals with the way national governments handle major scientific projects and how the scientists work their own inner politics.
- Norconsult is well accustomed to handle both small and large projects of a complex nature.
- In larger groups, a documentation manager might handle multiple projects and teams.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.