"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Got to know him a little over ten years ago, when he first came to direct the project.
- "Who were you thinking about to direct the new project?"
- One of his reasons for directing the project was, quite simply, money.
- This process may be broken into targeted questions which can direct the project overall.
- The state officers directing the project edited most of the stories.
- Has the program manager directed other projects of similar size and complexity?
- But balance and dimension aside, he decided against directing the project.
- Committees are good to share the workload, but a single person needs to direct the project.
- He will work in harmony with the engineer who is to direct the entire project of building the new vessel.
- He will direct the project, having written a draft of Card's screenplay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.