"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At this point, King left the project, as did his backers.
- Each recruit is led to believe that, having failed, they must leave the project.
- Following this, West made the decision to leave the project.
- But he had left the project in 2004, and his offer was refused.
- She too left the project, after writing 70 pages of the screenplay.
- In the process, two of the team members opted to leave the project.
- I have never wanted to leave the so called European project more.
- Eventually, without production getting under way, the director and the writers left the project.
- He left the project in 1990 to attend to personal issues.
- However, he eventually left the project, calling the production "out of control."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.