"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would put the decision on new action off until after the end of the Mayor's current term.
- He was well into his current term, had already been nominated for the next one.
- The Court could rule in the case before its current term ends next summer.
- In the current parliamentary term he was a full member of the committee.
- Under current terms, large payments would be coming due starting next year.
- Today was the final day of arguments for the court's current term.
- The first things to go were all the projects that wouldn't pay off during the current President's term of office.
- His current term of office ends on December 31, 2008.
- He began his current 4-year term on January 1, 2011.
- It would be a much better option than full membership on current terms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.