"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But at the moment there are no plans for any change in current regulations.
- Current regulations require states to make the money available in such cases.
- There are issues about whether this can be done under current European regulations.
- However, 38 percent of both groups wondered whether current regulations would keep them from teaching.
- But such a request would be no change from current regulations.
- Even with current regulations, oversight of such research has been difficult.
- Under our current financial regulations it is not easy to find the right solution immediately.
- Under current regulations he can only use the money to "test the waters".
- "There are current regulations which I believe too often have been ignored," he said.
- The current regulations remain in place until the judge signs an order putting his decision into effect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.