"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It's hard to see the current interest as anything but good news."
- "There is no such thing as a single 'current' interest rate," he said.
- One might expect the current interest in race and gender studies to involve the public, not drive it away.
- But part of the current interest may simply be in Cliff herself.
- But there clearly is more to the current interest in slavery.
- The current interest has been building for about three years, she said.
- Both countries have substantial current or potential economic interests in Iraq.
- His main current interest is how better mental health could improve our social and economic life.
- Impact assessment is a particular area of current interest for my country, Ireland.
- "I don't know that the current interest will continue much beyond this story, however long it lasts."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.