"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such a picture was the current method for families to identify their dead.
- The current methods for finding out how well teachers practice the art are crude.
- A second, and less popular concept, is called a constant current method.
- Measured by the current method, inflation was 3.3 percent in 1996.
- That legacy, though, has little to do with the state's current methods of handling people.
- Learning a foreign language according to current methods is not about memorization.
- They continue to refine efforts in these areas and stay current on related state of the art industry methods.
- Our current method only penalizes people for making more money.
- As a result, he said, "the poverty line would rise about 8 percent faster per year than under the current method."
- The problem, he said, is that "our current methods don't do very well" in predicting risk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.