"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current rules last through the end of the 1998-99 season.
- Under the current rules, four games a week are played instead of the traditional three.
- That is another important reason not to continue the current rules.
- Current rules are to remain in place for three years.
- This, again, is out of line with the current rules.
- Otherwise they need to play by the current rules, just like everyone else.
- But last week they agreed that the current rules were just fine.
- But the current rule of one film per country is apparently not going to change.
- It is already possible for several companies to share the investment risk under the current rules.
- Had the current rule been in play, France would have won instead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.