"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Upon his return, he found that the story was not going to be used in the current form.
- So the bill is not likely to become law in its current form.
- The race has been run in its current form since 1991.
- In its current form, it has been held since 2003.
- The bill, in its current form, would cost $400 billion over 10 years, the budget office said.
- The bank's name took its current form on 4 March 1996.
- In the mid-1970s the name was changed to its current form.
- The name was changed to its current form in 1982.
- So we cannot support the report in its current form.
- The show has been on the air in its current form since 2005.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.