"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The deal is expected to happen at current market prices.
- At current market prices, the plan would cost $1.4 billion.
- That's the current price for a stay on my rock.
- The current price is low by the standards of recent years.
- At current prices, that will cost the company $180 million.
- That is far above the current price of $55 a share.
- The deal is worth about $363 million at current prices.
- As of mid-2012, current market prices for a property on the street average over £122 million.
- The current market price of the far contract is only £58 000.
- At its current market price of around $21 a share, you could do a great deal by offering $40.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.