"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The literacy rate among the current generation is above 90%.
- How different this is from the current generation of children's books on cities and change!
- Arriving on March 26, 2009, the current generation is the full model change in about five years.
- Its goal is to play music of the 1960s to the 1980s which has not been heard by the current younger generation.
- And the current generation of our military is not letting us down.
- In fact, there are still more challenges, especially for the current generation.
- The current generation looks at it more as a business.
- The current generation of chefs is among the best Europe has to offer.
- In my view, we must all be concerned about the health of both the current generation and future generations.
- We would let down not just those communities but current and future generations of children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.