"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The average age of the current justices, while having been appointed, is 48.
- Three of the current justices were elevated from that court.
- The current justices have all been chosen from the lower federal courts.
- The following is a list of current justices, with the date they are due to retire.
- In the last 36 years, four Republican presidents have appointed all but two of the current nine justices.
- Of the Court's current Justices, at least four are prepared to go down the same road.
- All of the current 13 justices are lawyers by training, and a majority have doctorates.
- But other constitutional law experts said the current justices would be influenced by the atmosphere of war.
- Some of these are current justices, and some have not yet taken a constitutional oath.
- Of the current justices, who is most like Jeeves?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.