"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has served four terms, longer than any other current governor.
- The current governor ran into a storm when it was revealed he had received a 17% pay increase in 1991.
- This time, department officials said, the increases were in fact prompted by the current Governor.
- He is the current governor of Tamaulipas for the term 2011 through 2017.
- And yet the current governor had announced his own ban on freeway construction.
- Bond eventually returned the display to the current governor of Missouri.
- And I predict we'll get along better than the current governor and mayor.
- Most people say it was an all too common ploy to get people to vote for the current governor who is from the area.
- Frank Paz, the current governor, is serving his second consecutive term.
- He is the current Governor of Sinaloa in office since 2011 until 2016.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.