"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the current legislation is enacted, much of the pressure will be off United, at least for two years.
- That protected a few million more families than the current legislation.
- Under current legislation the school will have increased control of its resources, even if the latter do not increase.
- The current legislation has been revised over one hundred times.
- This means that the current legislation may not be up to date.
- Under the current legislation, there are no clear lines of responsibility.
- Indeed, it would be important to review the current European legislation on this subject.
- That is why we ask the Commission to carry on working with the current legislation.
- Do we need to be reminded of the current legislation?
- To some extent, the current legislation is a response to such criticism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.