"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current chairman is the third person to hold that post.
- The message is clear every time the current chairman speaks on or off the record.
- Tyson was founded in 1935 by the current chairman's father.
- He is the current chairman of its Committee on Information.
- The current and former chairmen of the authority both say the project is still a good deal for the agency.
- Robert's father was the current chairman, Robert the clearly designated successor.
- That there was to be no government on this planet other than such rules as the current chairman found necessary to maintain order.
- Stone is the current chairman of the House Government committee.
- But many officers fear that none of these candidates, no matter how able, can fill the current Chairman's shoes.
- The emphasis on correct behavior is in keeping with the current chairman's upbringing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.