"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But under the current circumstances there was no particular reason to.
- And she's certainly going to look like it to the Church, given the current circumstances.
- Given the current circumstances, he could reach only one end.
- And so, what might this mean for the current circumstance?
- It still had that effect, especially under the current circumstances.
- The President's help has become "necessary in the current circumstances more than any other time before," he said.
- In current circumstances this court is needed more than ever.
- However, it is the best which there could be under current political circumstances.
- Under current circumstances, however, that should not be too difficult.
- Given the current circumstances, this was not a good thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.