"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During their first five years on the job, new workers will be paid 10 percent less than current employees.
- Current and former employees also asked that they not be identified.
- She now represents about 40 former and current employees who are black.
- But they may bring charges against current or former employees later.
- The pressure was on to pay off high interest loans and to keep their current employees.
- Many of the current full-time employees and administration started out as summer staff in years past.
- Current employees continue to get a discount of 20 to 30 percent.
- Regulators could still take action against current or former employees at the bank, the person said.
- Few, if any, people at those companies were adults during the war; most of the current employees weren't even alive then.
- District Council 37 also agreed that new workers would be paid 15 percent less during their first two years than current employees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.