"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had to force himself to stay focused on his current problem.
- Whatever the outcome of the current economic problems, some things never change.
- If there was a way to deal with the current problem, he would find it.
- But these thoughts didn't help him with his current problem.
- "I think there are some current problems in the relationship," he said.
- They need to be able to take all the current problems of the new economy into account.
- People cannot think about other important current problems until that is done.
- They should not be used to solve other current problems.
- While no one will say for certain, this may be where the current problems began.
- "What does that have to do with our current problem?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.