"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said no one had made an issue of the current practices.
- How is it done today, and what are the limits of current practice?
- The focus of concern, some critics say, is not so much current practice as what might happen in the future.
- However, it is now rarely used in current Western medical practice.
- But in this Game 1, the idea had not occurred to him and he followed the main track of current practice.
- Find out who needs to know about the changes to current practices and how they should be informed.
- Fair treatment of one's political enemies is not the current practice.
- The current practice would be for the issue of a subpoena.
- Its members generally agree that the current practice is not adequate.
- Also under current practice, rents would not rise more than 6 percent a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.