"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes swept over the faces around him: they knew it.
- I picked them up and turned to leave, my eyes sweeping the room.
- Her eyes swept the room, coming to rest on Margaret.
- He moved in, his eyes sweeping over all three of us.
- His eyes swept my way, but he made no sign of recognition.
- His eyes swept the scene, taking in what he could.
- She was responding to something someone else had said and her eyes swept the entire group, including him.
- Then his eyes swept around the room in total disbelief.
- His eyes swept slowly from one man to the other.
- His eyes swept the home, getting the lay of the land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.