"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No human eye might ever rest upon what I had done.
- Her green eyes rested on his face, but she said nothing.
- All up and down the table, eyes rested on her with concern.
- He held that position for a good while, his eyes resting on nothing in particular.
- The man was playing still, his eyes resting on the windows as they had done all along.
- The dark blue eyes opened slowly, and rested on me.
- When they opened, eyes of sea green fire rested upon her.
- For a long time, it seemed, his eyes rested upon me.
- The last thing his eyes rested on was probably the back of my neck, but I wasn't looking at him.
- He closed his eyes, resting for a moment, then opened them and tried again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.