"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was about to step away when his eyes caught something.
- My eye caught a movement to the side of them.
- My eyes first caught on the easy chair in the living room.
- He stopped, his eye caught by the small white box on the table.
- Suddenly my eyes caught movement, something out there on the road.
- His experienced eye then caught what he was looking for.
- Her eyes caught a sudden change in the earth, and she stopped.
- His eyes caught the light and seemed to burn like fire.
- He was turning toward the hall door when his eye caught something else.
- His eyes caught sight of something that he had not seen before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.