"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He came in, sat down as his eyes roved around the room, and began to cry.
- He gives another little grimace as his eyes rove over the city.
- The prince turned about and let his eyes rove slowly over those seated.
- His eyes roved round the table, looking for an escape.
- So he ate quietly, and let his eyes rove from one of the young men to another.
- My father glanced down and around him, his eyes roving across the room.
- I didn't pay very much attention; my eyes were roving over no man's land.
- Then his eye roved about the room, taking in all the details.
- He looked at one; then suddenly his eyes roved toward the door.
- Honor shook herself and let her eyes rove further out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.