"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My eyes were adjusting to the light, and I could not see.
- In a moment her eyes adjusted and she could see again.
- Your eyes can usually adjust to make up for the problem.
- I killed time watching from inside while my eyes adjusted.
- In any case, her eyes had adjusted and she could see them better herself.
- By the time he got to the top, his eye had adjusted.
- Then, as his eyes adjusted to the low light, he saw a form upon the bed.
- His eyes had adjusted, and he could see just enough.
- The three stood still for a second, their eyes adjusting to the dark.
- Dad looked around, his eyes not adjusted to the dark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.