"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As his eyes grew used to the dark, he looked about him.
- The child's eyes grew large but her face was hard.
- Your eyes grow cold with fear when I say this to you.
- But soon my eyes grew able to see things in that half light.
- The way her eyes grew wide made him sure his guess had been all too close to the mark.
- As I turned the next page, my eyes grew wide.
- His eyes grew wide when he saw what it was she held.
- Although he would not have thought it possible, her eyes grew even larger.
- His eyes were growing distant, starting to focus on something else.
- "Did you ever hear of any one's eyes growing together?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.