"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes drifted toward the table at which the three men sat.
- The eyes drifted as if he was trying to place her.
- Then her eyes drifted back to the spot on the wall.
- I watched his eyes drift in and out of focus.
- So this is what it would have been like, she thought, her eyes drifting closed.
- He took a deep breath, and his eyes drifted away from her.
- Still, his eyes drifted back to the phone every once in a while, and he wondered.
- His eyes drifted around the room, then fixed on my face.
- Her eyes drifted closed a second before she fought to open them once again.
- His eyes drifted to the window and the clear silver green sky beyond.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.