"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes squinted as he tried to see more clearly.
- She looked between us with eyes squinted, but took hold of my arm again.
- His eyes were squinting, trying to make out something coming from the south.
- He looked back at me, his dark eyes half squinting.
- The huge yellow eyes squinted for a moment in thought.
- His blue eyes squinted when he stepped into the light.
- Her eyes squinted in concentration as though looking into the sun.
- She looked at him hard, her eyes squinting against the darkness.
- The Mouth stared up at her, eyes squinting, trying to see who she was.
- He was staring at my shoulder with his eyes squinted almost to the closed position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.