"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The eyes went back to the boy and turned red again.
- I looked at him and felt my eyes go cold.
- Her eyes went to the road ahead, and the second wall.
- His eyes went from right to left and back again.
- Her eyes went down to where their hands met, then looked up to meet his own again.
- His eyes go to the door and then to me.
- Bill's eyes went from the thing on the floor to me.
- He turned away and his eyes went to the east.
- Her eyes went to the words in the open book.
- When he looked up again, his eyes had gone hard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.