"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes made several passes up and down her body.
- Only her eyes make it clear she had the same thought.
- The man's eyes made a point of looking him over.
- My eyes couldn't make sense of what I saw at first.
- But those eyes had always made him feel that way.
- His eye and the sun had made day over her.
- She happened to look his way as he watched her, and for a moment their eyes made contact, green to blue.
- Don't let that pretty face and those big brown eyes make you forget.
- Those blue eyes made the rest of that face seem warm.
- I could see all that, but still my eyes couldn't make sense of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.