"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then I saw that his green eyes were gazing at me.
- His eyes gazed past the bed, caught movement behind the window.
- Her deep eyes gazed into mine, but she did not speak.
- But her blue eyes gazed directly into his as if they were only inches away.
- Her eyes gazed evenly at him, like clear blue glass.
- Certainly he seemed to be considering something, for his eyes gazed into the distance.
- The boy's eyes were gazing at his legs as he approached.
- The enormous eyes, so dark a brown as to seem black, gazed back at him with no expression that he could read.
- Her eyes gazed at the yellow light on the ceiling.
- But Lee's eyes were gazing by him at a vision of victory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.