"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eyes like black water stared at a point far beyond him.
- The eyes were white and staring, the whole face working.
- Her eyes stared at me and I could not look away.
- Two little red eyes stared at him from under the bed.
- His eyes stared at nothing and he seemed to be talking to himself.
- I looked deep into the eyes staring back at me.
- They looked like two dark eyes staring back at us.
- His eyes stared straight ahead, as if he were watching something no one else could see.
- Do her eyes stare at me from my daughter's face?
- The eyes of the truth were staring at him; he could not look away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.