"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would have gone on all night if my eyes hadn't started to close.
- My eyes started to water, but I wasn't going to take it off for anything.
- She looked at me and I could see that her eyes were starting to water again.
- His eyes started to close and he took a deep breath.
- After only three or four, his eyes started to cross.
- He looked past me, eyes starting to lose their focus.
- My eyes started to go within weeks of being put in the Tower.
- When we were close enough, my eyes started looking at something besides the window.
- Then she laughs so hard her eyes start to water.
- His eyes had started to freeze up, but you never knew.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.