"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I saw her eyes stray to them, but she made no comment.
- Again her eyes strayed to the men on the floor.
- His eyes strayed to the front door of the house.
- Her eyes quickly strayed from me back along the front of the building.
- Johnson's eyes strayed toward the picture of his wife and children.
- His eyes strayed toward the closed door behind which were the children.
- He took the cup and sat back, his eyes straying to the window.
- Nor did his eyes stray far from the peasant family.
- Her eyes strayed to a large cell at the very end of the hall.
- Her eyes strayed to the clock on the wall behind me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.