"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man's eyes smiled at seeing the look on her face.
- She turned to him and her green eyes were also smiling.
- Until he could see her blue eyes smiling back at him again.
- She took both of his hands in hers while her eyes smiled at him.
- Her head came round, the wide blue eyes were smiling now.
- She looked up at him, her eyes smiling through the tears.
- She saw how his eyes lit at that and smiled.
- Black eyes smiled at him, taking the sting from the words.
- She would never again see Richard's gray eyes smiling at her.
- The man's dark, Mediterranean eyes were smiling even if the rest of his face was not.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.