"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I felt my eyes roll back, and then all was dark.
- Eyes rolled back in your head, and then you started talking.
- His eyes rolled up and he fell to the floor.
- His eyes, huge and dark, rolled to look up at her.
- Her eye on that side rolled back to show the white.
- With the wild eyes rolling around in his head the way they did?
- I saw his eyes roll back as he launched himself at me.
- Her eyes rolled, and she started to sink to the floor.
- His eyes rolled toward the window and I followed their path.
- His eyes rolled up and he slid to the floor again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.