"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes were taking a bit too long to focus.
- He looked from one to the other of us, his eyes taking everything in, giving nothing back.
- Her eyes took a moment to focus and really see who it was.
- I thought his eye took me in, but could not meet it.
- Her wide blue eyes took in the way ahead, how low it was.
- He kept low, but his quick eyes took in all of the scene that they could.
- For just a moment Murphy let his eyes take in the room.
- My eyes a the page as I took a deep breath.
- His cold eyes took in the whole room at a glance.
- His eyes finally took in who was sitting on the lower bench.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.