"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes had got used to the light and she could see more clearly than before.
- Not the kind of dark your eyes get used to, either.
- With that face an' those eyes you get along fine.
- My eyes were getting used to it now any- way and I could see her a little.
- "How about if I tell you that he's only got one eye?"
- As she shields her eyes to get a better look at me I turn and continue on my way across the park.
- If the eyes get a lot of attention, the lips should be played down.
- I showed him the ball and his eyes got real big.
- I sat on one of the little red chairs and my eyes could not get enough.
- I bet the eyes got her a lot that she wanted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.