"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But her eyes did not shift from the book she was looking at.
- I saw his eyes shift to study my own, the left one.
- I His eyes shifted quickly from left to right and back again.
- I didn't like the way her eyes shifted away from me.
- All eyes shifted to the man at the other end of the table.
- The president's eyes shifted to the others at the table.
- For a moment, his eyes shifted away as if he were in pain.
- Her eyes shifted from his face to the glass he held.
- His eyes shifted quickly toward a small, open window at the back of the room.
- He took a step further toward them, his eyes shifting from one to the other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.