"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was about to take it up further when my eye lighted on something.
- His eyes lit as he added, "They might be a bit slow getting started this morning."
- She saw how his eyes lit at that and smiled.
- Then his eyes lit up and he bit into the bean.
- Another minute, and we stood in the most wonderful place that the eyes of living man ever lit on.
- And her eyes lit with joy when she saw him.
- Those eyes of his, sharp green and close, lit with challenge.
- When he smiles his eyes light up and how can you not love that.
- Her eyes lit, the cold blue fire at the center of a flame.
- Suddenly, his eye lit on the name of the page.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.