"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes reflected the thought that was in every mind.
- His eyes reflected the sky; he didn't move or speak.
- Raising the light, she saw two eyes reflected back at her.
- She looked at him, face hard, eyes reflecting her anger.
- She was watching me closely, her dark eyes reflecting the light from inside.
- From beyond the reach of the flashlight, red eyes reflected back at them.
- She continued to look at him, her eyes reflecting a deep sorrow.
- Everyone's eyes reflected the same mix of panic and fear.
- His big brown eyes reflected the firelight as they turned toward her.
- She was staring up into the night sky, her eyes reflecting red in the light of the moon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.