"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then, at the look on my face, her eyes softened.
- His eyes softened to the memory of them, as they always did.
- Something of this must have shown on my face, because her eyes softened.
- She took several steps away from him and then looked back, her eyes softening.
- He looked across the table at Angie and his eyes softened.
- Her eyes softened and she gazed at him with new respect.
- She took a step closer to him, her eyes softening.
- She touched him then, her eyes softening for the first time.
- Honor looked up at him, stunned by his offer, and her brown eyes softened.
- His eyes softened a bit and looked at Joe with what appeared to be admiration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.