"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I told you I spend a good part of my time wandering.
- Without a map, there's a good chance you'll get lost or spend a lot of time wandering about aimlessly.
- As a child Patrick spent a lot of his time wandering through the woods alone or with friends.
- She had spent an awfully long time wandering around the house.
- The trouble is, just like the children of Israel, we spend our time wandering around in the wilderness.
- Well, I spent some of my free time wandering around, taking in the sights.
- Pastoral priests wear green and spend all their time wandering.
- I've spent some time wandering and seeing what's here.
- She spent quite a bit of time wandering around the town.
- The story then cuts back to him one last time wandering in the desert.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.