"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every time it comes on I rush to hit the mute button or change the channel.
- Also rushed on reverse sweeps three times for 28 yards.
- The silver sphere disappeared, and time rushed in to fill the void.
- So, each time, after a brief rest, he rushed back to gainful employment.
- The door opened again, and this time three extremely well-dressed men rushed in.
- It rained fire from the sky; time rushed in several directions; I grew small and then enormous.
- Every time he made some progress, though, Ivan rushed over and smacked him hard with the axe.
- This time when his foot came away blood rushed out of Klare's nose.
- The division was again taken from the front and this time rushed north when the red army finally cracked the siege lines around Leningrad.
- This time, though, they didn't rush away from the chasm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.